Big News: Modern Hiker is going backpacking!
Bigger News: You can join us for free!
- Explore arguably the most pristine and majestic region of Yosemite National Park.
- Skip the trail traffic — we’ll leave the crowds behind on this trip and venture into a land of granite domes, meandering rivers, thundering waterfalls, peaceful meadows, and serene wildlife.
- On Day 3 we leave camp set up and day hike into the Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne River, which is a day you’ll never forget!
- Are you bad at camp-cooking? Don’t worry — fresh meals will be prepared by your guide. We never use dehydrated backpacking meals, instead serving freshly prepared, delicious backcountry cuisine.
On this trip, we’ll be joined by Modern Hiker’s Founder and Editor in Chief Casey Schreiner. Schreiner is the author of “Day Hiking Los Angeles” and the forthcoming “Discovering Griffith Park,” and is excited to join you on this adventure to explore the Tuolumne region of Yosemite for the very first time!
There are two ways to join us:
- Sign up HERE for a chance to win a spot, we’ll be giving away 2 spots and announcing the winner on May 15th.
- If you don’t want to wait, click HERE to learn more or purchase a spot via Wildland Trekking!